Monday, August 30, 2010

What I am playing:

After recently moving into my college dorm I have not had time to set up my 360 yet. So I have been tethered to PC gaming, which is not necessarily a bad thing. After I got my Alienware M15x laptop I have been getting more involved in PC gaming. Right now my game library consists of; Team Fortress 2, Borderlands, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, Portal, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2alienware-m15x-gaming-laptop

Anyway, since I haven’t been in the mood to play that much CoD or TF2, I have been playing WoW a lot more lately. Currently I am playing on my two level 80s; Shadowpirate <Team Rocket> (Survival Hunter, 5893 GS), and Tonofmidgets <Team Rocket> (Holy Priest, 4.8k GS). Today, I didn’t get much playing in due to the fact that I am the Guild Leader of <Team Rocket> and I had some drama to sort out. However, I did get some play ton on my long neglected Priest, so I hope I can get him to start leading our B-Team ICC raids. (We are now recruiting just as a FYI, click the link below for more info.)

Team RocketOne of the things that I have been noticing with WotLK dragging on, is that I have been losing interest in WoW. More, and more I have been logging on just out of habit, and sitting in Dalaran until I realize there is nothing for me to do and log out. Now more than ever I have been wanting Cataclysm to arrive so that I can beat this pre-expansion lull.  

No comments:

Post a Comment